Wonder Me!
I'm a bit frustrated......................................... I'm getting fatter due to no time to work out..... I'm losing motivations because sometimes instructors will throw out questions I did well but keep the questions I did wrong and I got worse scores than others because the questions thrown out are the ones that I did right but others did wrong. Therefore, the ones that I did wrong but others did right count and that hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....... I've tried not to study for the grades but grade matters in terms of how I believe I reallly know the materials!!! I thought I did!!!! until ..... I was hoping for an A but I feel like I'm getting B+............................................... I got de-motivated!!! Welll............ Let's just try to study so that I really udnerstand the materials, not the grades!!!!!
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment