Wonder Me!


so... i've decided to study really hard for pharm. Partly because I feel the pharm material is interesting! Plus, it's so straight-forward with lots of formula. Plus, it makes me feel esteemed with the ability to read monographs at ease :) I really like it. Tho I gotta say my bf is quite helpful with explaining concepts and giving clinical examples in the hospital medicine to illustrate the points.

So... how did Wonder me! do on the pharm quiz today? Pretty good I'd say. I tried really hard. I will post things that my bf taught me to illustrate certain abstract pharm concepts later on. I'm  actually feelling really good and grateful for his help :)

Also, studying with my classmate was so helpful too. Tho I didn't have time to go to the mentore. Had I done it, it'd been perfect scored for my quiz  :)

I tried really hard: i googled and read tons of info. online, listened to lectures, write down everything, etc. while others seem to take it lightly not worrying much about studying these easy-basic concepts.

'feel-good' quiz so they say.... 

~Wonder Me!



Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment