Wonder Me!
after having to do so many SOAP notes a day, now doing SOAP notes homework and I'm like no big deal... I've been doing it every day all the time and it's more complicated....... Sometimes I thought I could get away from SOAP notes but it's actually done every day all the time.......... ‪‎speeding up‬! I prefer SOAP notes over NANDA nursing care plan to tell the truth ahhahahha 

Tips:
- Use a template, list all normal findings. If you find sth abnormal, you can just delete and modify the normal findings in the abnormal. 
- Before clinical, I hated SOAP notes. I didn't realize it's utilized every day all the time for every patient. Get used to it and get done fast and efficiently. You'll actually like it some day. It's very comprehensive :) Good for baseline findings for new patients. 


Templates resources:
SOAP note example: https://www.med.unc.edu/medclerk/files/UMNwriteup.pdf
ROS template:
https://sites.google.com/site/medicaltranscriptionsamples/review-of-systems
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment